What distinguishes The Deborah Hess Chicago Group is not only experience and enthusiasm, but also the Communication Guarantee and our Listing Plan of Action.
Deborah Hess will ensure that your home gets maximum exposure through newspapers, Realtor magazines, Multiple Listing Services, local cable and the Internet. Deborah Hess can also assist in all areas of your relocation.
Deborah Hess will handle all aspects of marketing your home, ensuring that your home gets maximum exposure so that you get the price that you’re looking for. Deborah Hess will answer all of your questions and assist you throughout the selling process.
Contact Deborah Today!
FACT: According to the National Association of Realtors, 70% of the public thought their agent did a poor job communicating with them. Not with The Deborah Hess Chicago Group.
1. We guarantee that we will send you links to all the major websites when your home is first listed.
2. We guarantee we will provide feedback to you within 48 hours after showings (when available), via Showingtime.com.
3. We guarantee we will call you weekly to discuss feedback, showing traffic, market activity, and strategy adjustments with regards to positioning your home on the market.
4. We guarantee we will be available to receive your calls between 9am and 5pm Monday through Saturday. If we are in meeting or on showings, we will return the call within 24 hours.
5. We guarantee we will return all phone calls between noon and 3pm daily, and emails even more quickly.
6. We guarantee that you will be kept informed regarding new homes that come on the market to compete with yours, as well as recent sales around you.
7. We guarantee you will visually see any brochures, emails, etc., to see how your home is being marketed.
8. We guarantee that we will hand deliver any correspondence that is of an urgent nature.
9. We guarantee we will update all agents and brokers in the area about your home.
10. We guarantee that your home will have brochures available on your sign (where possible) or in the home, at all times.
Listing Plan of Action
OUR OBJECTIVES ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- To assist you in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate with you weekly regarding the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer
The Deborah Hess Chicago Group WILL:
- Enter your home into the Multiple Listing Service to make other realtors aware of your property for sale.
- Place a lockbox on your door, enabling other realtors to preview and show your property.
- Place a basket of shoe covers in home to protect your floorsfrom sand and debris.
- Place a “For Sale” sign with attached brochure box in your yard to attract drive-by traffic.
- Create a full-color brochure, available to all agents and prospective buyers who enter your home.
- Provide full-color home brochures for your “ForSale” sign brochure box.
- Provide virtual tour CD home brochures featuringa full color photo tour of your home.
- Design a special marketing plan, if needed, toaccommodate the unique nature of your property.
- Assist in planning repair work to home if necessary.
- Offer guidance in furniture placement and stagingthe home.
- Send fax and e-mail announcing new listings tolocal agents.
- Feature your home on our exclusive real estatehotline.
- Use exclusive telephony allowing us immediatecontact with potential buyers.
- Use an exclusive 1-800# providing 24 hour information to prospective buyers.
- Notify all buyers in our buyer profilesystem.
- Provide our exclusive service guarantee contract.
- Advertise your home in full color in homes for sale publications.
- Showcase your home on dozens of websites
- Notify corporate relocation network of the new listing for incoming transferees.
- Expose your home to business affiliates, past clients, and your neighborhood through e-mail.
- Send just listed cards to the surrounding area – over 50,000 direct mailed per year.
- Utilize home sellersreport.com to provide you with instant feedback from agents and potential buyers.
- Assist you in pricing your home competitively – to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at our company sales meeting.
- Make suggestions and advise you about changes you may want to employ in order to make your property more saleable.
- Constantly update you regarding changes inthe marketplace.
- Prospect three hours daily, speaking with twentyto thirty people, looking for potentialbuyers for your property.
- Represent you on all offer presentations toassure you the best price and terms in negotiations.
- Handle all follow up on a contract beingaccepted, including mortgage, title, inspectionand closing.
- And much more!