Deborah Hess offers a wide range of services to assist you throughout your home buying process. From finding a home to helping you move in – Deborah Hess will be there every step of the way.
Buying a home, especially if it is your first home, can often seem to be a daunting task. Finding a home that meets your needs, getting the financing to purchase the home, inspecting your new home, information about the neighborhood, setting up utilities, and packing up and moving can seem like a large burden. Deborah Hess takes the worry out of buying a home by assisting you in all areas of the home buying process.
Deborah Hess will be there to answer all of your questions and to guide you along every step of the way.
As your Real Estate Agent, I will:
• Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs. This includes providing information as to the advantages and disadvantages of the choices available to you, in order to help you make informed decisions.
• Maintain your confidentiality and represent your best interests throughout your buying process.
• Help you define your financial ability to purchase, explain alternative methods of purchasing and financing, and assist in arranging mortgage financing as appropriate.
• Jointly establish an action plan for locating the right property, at the right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
• Establish a procedure for communicating about properties, and a schedule for property viewings.
• Provide you with detailed information on every property, that meets your criteria, on the Multiple Listing Service, at least 2 times per day to ensure up to date knowledge of active listings.
• Instantly notify you of listings that meet your registered search criteria via our email notification system.
• Provide you access to our state-of-the art website for previewing properties that we have scheduled for your upcoming showings and to track all of the properties you have previously seen, as well as review your general comments and impressions from each showing.
• Disclose material facts known about the property, and other relevant information that is likely to affect your ability to obtain the right price and terms.
• Assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to you, and suggest negotiating strategies to help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
• As your advocate, advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement, and present your offer employing proven negotiating strategies in a timely manner to secure the most advantageous price and terms. Communicate with you at every step of the negotiating process.
• Refer you to other professionals (attorneys, accountants, inspectors, mortgage lenders, etc.) for information or assistance as appropriate.
• Upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller, monitor all pre-settlement (escrow) activities through the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
• Communicate consistently throughout your entire real estate purchase process.
• Maintain contact to answer any post closing questions or resolve issues which may arise
• Provide consultation and resources for any remodeling or restoration which may be necessary to improve the market value of your new home.
• Provide occasional market value updates and keep you aware of any issues affecting your home and its value.
• Continually offer new and innovative promotions, as a thank you for partnering with me.